Come see this fantastic 2 Bedroom + Den, 2 Bath Penthouse Condo with great harbor views at our open house Sunday, Jan. 14 from 12:00-4:00.
Our team wishes you all a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!
Arlene, Keith, Rocco, Brittany
- 1717 Pearl Way
- 4194 Caribbean St.
- 4174 Caribbean St.
- 2440 Peninsula Rd.
- 4390 Tradewinds (condo)
Great home in Mandalay Bay with 67 ft. Dock; + 3,704 sq. ft.; 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath; Completed rebuilt in 2000
- 4390 Tradewinds (Whitesails) = $559,900
- 1584 Seabridge Lane (Port Marluna) = $749,900
- 4174 Caribbean St. (Seabridge) = $1,688,888
- 4194 Caribbean St. (Seabridge) = $1,615,000
- Ventura Art Walk – Main St. Sat: 11:00-7:00, Sun 12:00-5:00
- Ventura Harvest Festival – Ventura Fairgrounds, Oct. 6-8 10:00am-5:00pm
- 2220 Monaco Dr., Oxnard (Seabridge) = $2,499,000
- 320 Ocean Dr., Oxnard (Silver Strand) = $ 1,199,00
- 4390 Tradewinds Dr., Oxnard, (Whitesails) = $559,900
Charity Events – Arlene & Keith’s Tki Bari – for clients and charity events
After a trip to Fort Lauderdale in May of 2016, local real estate duo Arlene and Keith Beckwith, founda unique way to give back to the community. They purchased launched a custom Tiki boat, and launched it just in time for the Christmas Parade of Lights. Taking home 2 prizes last year the Tiki boat made a splash with locals and out of town visitors. Neighbors love to watch the Tiki boat passing by, snapping photos and enjoying rides through the harbor.
With all the buzz Keith and Arlene decided this could be more than just entertainment in the community but an actual way to raise money for local charities and make a difference while having fun. To date they have raised close to $3,000 for 501(c)(3) charities such as: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ventura, Make A Wish Foundation & the Channel Islands Maritime Museum. With no signs of stopping Keith, Arlene and the famous Tiki boat plan to keep giving back continuing with Carousel Ranch which provides equestrian therapy to over one hundred special needs children each week.
The next charity event is Jocelyn’s Journey, for Rett Syndrome Research to be held Oct. 21 at the Apple Valley Conference Center.
If you would like to get involved please contact Keith Beckwith a keith@Keith4Beach.com or 805-338-4466.